When you are face to face with water damage there are a few things you should know before you call a company. This article I will cover just 5 things that you must know before you start dialing and hire a company to come to your home or business. Hopefully, you will not need these tips. However, it’s better to be prepared before it happens to you. When you are prepared you will not be caught off guard and the anxiety of the situation doesn’t land you in a worse situation. Which personally, I have seen happen.
- When I speak of experience, I am referring to the experience of the company that you are calling. A lot of times the company that you are calling are not certified nor have the education to get the job done safely.
Here at Rodriguez Cleaning & Restoration Services we have been on multiple water damage and restoration calls. We have the knowledge and education to make sure that the service provided is the best in the business.
- When it comes to reputation, I do the old trusty “google review” method. I know that may sound silly. However, the reviews that others leave are very important to take into consideration when it comes to the company you choose to have into your home or business.
Here at Rodriguez Cleaning & Restoration Services we are a 5-star rated company. Our goal is to make sure you have the best customer service experience possible. Your satisfaction in the work that we do for you is what brings us back as well as puts a smile on our faces.
- I know you probably hate that word as much as I do. Thinking of handing over hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars must give you a bad feeling in your gut. I know it does me. You will want to make sure that you are getting a company that is not going to over charge you to get the work done.
Most companies use a software called Xactimate. This is a software that is aligned with the insurance companies that make sure over charging is not going on within the contracting companies. So, that would be a good question to ask the company you are looking to hire.
- Equipment/ Tools. Know the types of tools and equipment that need to be used to get the job done safely and effectively. When you know what type of tools that need to be done it will be easy to tell if you have gotten the right company for your situation.
Thermal cameras and moisture meters will give you the readings that are needed to know not only is the area wet, but how wet the area is as well. Any professional company that is certified as well as educated will have these tools at any water damage and restoration site. These tools should also be handy throughout the process as well to make sure the moisture is being pulled from the space correctly.
At Rodriguez Cleaning & Restoration Services we are an IICRC certified company. Therefore, we have these tools as well as the knowledge and education to get the job done safely and effectively for your home or business.
- You will not want a company in your home or business without a guarantee. I know if I have a company in my house, I will want to make sure that they will give me a guarantee that if something happens to go wrong, they will be there to take care of the situation at hand. Sometimes these types of companies are hard to find when it comes to restoration.
Here at Rodriguez Cleaning & Restoration Services, we off a 100 percent guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied in the service that we have provided then we will rush back out to your home or business and try to take care of the issue that you are having. When we are finished if you are still not 100% satisfied you will receive your money back.
For any of your Water Damage/ Restoration needs feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We are here to serve you. Therefore, we have a 24-hour water damage/restoration line. Give us a call at 502-365-6779 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.