What can I do to improve my indoor air quality?
Here’s a list of 11 things you can do to improve your residential or commercial
Indoor Air Quality (IEQ)
- Keep your walkways, Driveways and entry areas in your home or business litter free and clean.
- Use the right sized for your entry mats to remove up to 85% of those dry particle soil from shoes, They should be 4 feet long.
- Remove your shoes upon entering the home/business or if not option clean them very well.
- Purchase quality vacuum equipment, not cheap. You get what you pay.
- Use high-efficiency filters in your vacuum, HEPA filter is the best options for allergies
- Increase vacuuming frequency to 2-3 times per week, make sure you clean carpets edges and steps. Make sure you also clean the join of those steps.
- Install high-efficiency filters in the HVAC systems in your home, replace them at least 2 to 4 time a year.
- Have your air duct professional cleaned at least ones a year.
- Have your carpets professional clean semi-annual.
- Clean bedding, upholstery and other household fabrics regularly, Your sofa hold a lots of dust mites
- Control moisture and humidity in your home. This helps with mold growing.